If your child has a peanut allergy it can be hard to find allergen free snacks for them. Luckily for them, it no longer means they are stuck not being able to eat store bought cookies for fear of them being produced in a facility that also uses peanuts.
Here are five companies that not only offer peanut free cookies but cookies that are also tasty enough for a child or adult without a peanut allergy to enjoy.
1. lucy's allows parents and kids alike to enjoy chocolate chip, oatmeal, sugar and cinnamon thin cookies. Order through their website or pick some up at your local grocery store or during your morning stop at Starbucks.
2. divvies has been a go to cookie brand in our household for several years and I have been pleased when I see them in airport kiosks or at the gift shop of our hotel. My favorite divvies cookie is the oatmeal raisin but of course, the kids love the chocolate chip and sugar cookies.
3. Cherrybrook Kitchen is known for their peanut free and tree nut free baking and frosting mixes (a big bonus for when you have to make cupcakes last minute for your child's class) but they also sell ready to eat mini cookies.
4. Fancypants Bakery sends gourmet molasses spice, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies anywhere in the country in their signature gift box by itself or accompanied by a decorated cookie.
5. HomeFree offers chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies in addition to a cookbook so families can make allergen safe products in their own home.